The skin is the most affected organ of the body when ageing comes knocking. This is because it is the outer layer affected by factors such as unclean environment, unhealthy eating habits, stress and many more. Ageing cannot be prevented, but its effect on the skin can be controlled with the right skincare. One of the ways we can take good care of our skin and in turn, gain a glowing and youthful-looking skin is by using CBD oil.
CBD is one of the best compound derived from the cannabis plant, the same plant where marijuana popularly refer to as Indian hemp is also gotten. Marijuana is widely known for its harmful effect on human psychology and other organs of the body. The reason for this is because of the presence of a substance called THC. This is the unwanted psychoactive component that causes most of the psychological effect of consuming the plant. CBD is processed with all the complex benefits of hemp but without the risk of THC. Here are the best two ways to use CBD oil for glowing and youthful skin.
CBD Anti-aging Cream
To make an anti-ageing cream with CBD oil, here are the ingredients needed
- Essential oil (three drops)
- Apricot oil ( two tablespoons)
- A capsule of vitamin E oil
- Melted shea butter (two tablespoons)
- CBD oil ( two tablespoons)
- Pour the melted shea butter inside a bowl. Using a spatula or a mixer, mix until it achieves a very smooth consistency.
- Pour the apricot oil inside the mixture and mix
- Break the vitamin E capsule and add the oil to the mixture.
- Next, add the CBD oil and the essential oil
- Stir the oil until you achieve a very creamy consistency.
The cream is ready. For effective results, use it as night moisturizer on your face and body.
CBD Anti-Wrinkle Cream
This anti-wrinkle cream is highly recommended to people with sensitive skin and those who detest the feel of oil on their skin. Added to this is that it is very effective and straightforward to make with ingredients we usually have in our home.
- Vitamin E oil ( half a spoon)
- Coconut oil ( two tablespoons)
- Melted shea butter ( one tablespoon)
- Beeswax( two tablespoons)
- Carrot seed oil ( four drops)
- Lavender oil ( right drops)
- Meadowfoam oil ( one tablespoon)
- CBD oil ( three tablespoons)
- Fill the saucepan with water enough to sit the bowl that would be used for mixing the cream. Allow the water to boil before putting off the light.
- Pour the shea butter oil in your bowl, add the meadowfoam oil and coconut oil.
- Place the bowl inside the already boiled water and let your ingredients mix well.
- Add the carrot seed oil and the vitamin E oil
- Add the CBD oil and lavender oil
- Add the beeswax
- Allow the mixture to cool before storing it into a very creamy consistency
Your CBD anti-wrinkle cream is ready to use. This can be used both in the day and at night.